Friday, 10 January 2014

New Year, New beginings

Happy New Year!

I've disappeared from here not for lack of subjects to blog about, but due to complete lack of time! There was so much going on in the last few weeks that B's Nest was sadly, but temporarily abandoned.

The good news is that in the middle of all the chaos of buying and selling house process/ preparing for trip away with family over festive season/ travelling over festive season/ 5 month old baby teething/ 5 month old baby yelling in frustration because it seems she wants to run around and do everything her 2 year old brother does, but all she can manage is to sit up/ 2 year old running around, we have made quite a lot of progress on the house move front. We are moving next week!!!! Yay - so excited! - and yikes - so much to do!!!

This is the beginning of a packing frenzy weekend! I do plan to blog about the move and, of course about the new house, but it'll have to be once we've moved and settlex somehow. I wish there were more hours in the day to do it all, because I'm looking forward to writing all about it, but I need time to organise my thoughts and photos too. So, I'll be back here with lots to tell as soon as I can!

And let the chaos begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment